| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dakhla in March is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In March the average daily temperature range/ variation is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in March is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is discharged during on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Dakhla March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Dakhla, Egypt
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Dakhla:
- Helwan, Egypt - 538.3 kms (334.5 miles) NNE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 449.2 kms (279.2 miles) NNE
- Minya, Egypt - 336 kms (208.8 miles) NNE
- Hurguada, Egypt - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) ENE
- Asyut, Egypt - 265.5 kms (165 miles) NE
- Sohag, Egypt - 296.2 kms (184 miles) ENE
- Kosseir, Egypt - 533.7 kms (331.6 miles) E
- Luxor, Egypt - 374.9 kms (233 miles) E
- Kharga, Egypt - 157.6 kms (98 miles) E
- Aswan, Egypt - 424.5 kms (263.8 miles) ESE
- Wadi Halfa, Sudan - 476 kms (295.8 miles) SSE